Mayo GAA Foundation Award Hurling Coaching Course – 2017
Evening Session 1
- Tue 14th Nov Time: 7.00 – 10.15 at Ballyvary NS
(Tutors: Peter Cassidy & John Mullins)
Evening Session 2
- Mon 20th Nov Time: 7.00 – 10.15 at Ballyvary NS
(Tutors: Peter Cassidy & Michael Carroll)
Evening 3: Code of Best Practice in Youth Sport
- Tues 28th Nov Time: 7.00 – 10.15 at Ballyvary NS
(Tutor: Denis O’Boyle – Assistant: Adrian Hession)
On completion of the course, each participant will receive a Foundation Award Coaching Certificate awarded and recognised by Croke Park and Coaching Ireland. Transition Year Students or any other Under-18 participants will receive a Lifeskills Coaching Certificate from Connacht GAA.
A fee of €15 for the Foundation Award Coaching Course (Evenings 1 & 2). A fee of €15 for the ‘Code of Best Practice in Youth Sport’ course (some people may have done this already). Any cheques to be made payable to ‘Mayo GAA County Board’. Under 18s and Transition Year Students are free. Note that Under 18s don’t have to complete Evening 3: Code of Best Practice in Youth Sport.
- Club coaches already involved with teams who haven’t completed the Foundation Award Course in the past.
- Newcomers to hurling/camogie coaching or parents willing to help their hurling/camogie club.
- Refresher course for people who have done it before.
- Transition Year Students who wish to help their club/school as assistant coaches.
- Email Adrian.email@example.com
- Ring 087-2450566.